Header Ads

  • Latest Posts

    'Secret Song For You'

    You were there to light my day
    you were there to guide me through
    from the days down and on 
    I'll never stop thinking of you

    How can I forget all that
    when you're the one who make me smile
    you'll always be apart of me
    how I wish you were still mine

    Never will forget the day
    how we've met and came this far
    we all know we got this feeling
    but somehow it has to end up here

    I know it's me who said goodbye
    and thats the hardest thing to do
    cause you mean so much to me
    and guide the truth from me to you

    For all the thing I've done and said
    for all the hurt that I've cause you
    I hope you will forgive me baby 
    cause that wasn't what I meant to do

    Tiada ulasan

    Penulis mengalu-alukan sebarang perkongsian maklumat, komen, cadangan penambahbaikan, dan respons untuk untuk meningkatkan mutu kandungan dan penulisan di blog ini. Hantarkan maklum balas melalui ruangan komen atau emelkan kepada penulis melalui emel ahsfantasy24@yahoo.com.

    Jangan lupa untuk menjadi pengikut setia, klik 'FOLLOW' sekarang! (◕‿◕)

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728